“Jewellery” means the jewellery that is predesigned or jewellery set with diamonds and / or gemstones that are available for sale on our website. Please note that all Jewellery is sold on “as is” basis. “Mounts” are defined as designs that hold a diamond(s) / gemstone(s) in place, which may or may not have diamonds/ gemstones. Members can select Mounts and diamonds separately to create customized Jewellery. “Loose Diamonds” are individual diamonds that can be bought without being set on Mounts.
Description of Services
This Website offers services for Members who wish to purchase diamonds / jewellery for personal consumption, inclusive of, customized and readymade Jewellery.
Some items may appear slightly larger or smaller than actual size due to screen defaults and photography techniques. Sometimes the items may be represented larger than the actual size in order to clearly show details or smaller than the actual size in order to show the entire item. The Company shall not be liable for any legal action on this account.
Registration is only a one time process and if the Member has previously registered, he/she shall login / sign into his / her account.
Any Member who wishes to purchase an item from the Website can either:
Choose from the selection of Jewellery available on the Website and add the item to the shopping cart
In the event of a User wishing to make a purchase, the User may be required to register on the website after adding the item(s) to the shopping cart. The Members shall also provide any other mandatory information required under law like Personal Account Number (PAN) at the time of purchase.
Orders, are normally considered complete only after the payment has been received by Silvogue.in.
To confirm the orders, Silvogue.in may at random, call up the Members who have placed orders through the Website and ask the Member a verification question. Silvogue.in will confirm the order only after the verification question is answered by the Member.
Once the purchase of item(s) is confirmed, Silvogue.in:
In the case of Jewellery – deliver it to the Member as per shipping policy.
In the event the bank rejects to honour any payment transaction made by a Member towards an order, Silvogue.in shall have the right to refuse to ship the order to the Member without any liability whatsoever.
Infrequently, data may be inaccurately displayed on the Website due to system errors. Silvogue.in reserves the right to correct any and all errors when they do occur and the Company does not honour inaccurate or erroneous prices. The prices on the Website are also subject to change without notice. For any order the price is the prevailing price on the day the order is confirmed. The prices of the products listed on the Website are fixed and not negotiable.
Gold Weight Variance
The gold weight mentioned on the website for jewellery and mounts may vary upon manufacture of the product. In case, the customer receives a product of lesser gold weight than the value paid for, the Company will refund such differential amount to the Customer.
Any refunds due by Silvogue.in to the Member for non-availability of diamonds or for selection of alternate diamonds shall be made in the following manner:
- Credit card: The credit card account of the Member will be re-credited with the refund amount by in. The refund amount will be credited to the Member’s account within the time span stipulated by the bank which has issued the credit card; or
- Cheque or wire transfer: The refund amount shall be deposited into the bank account of the Member by in within seven (7) business days after the receipt of request for refund by the Member; or
- Cash will be paid if the amount is below Rs. 10,000.00 as per the government laws. Cash payment limit is subject to change according to the change in the government rules.
All Diamonds that are set in Jewellery will be accompanied by individual certificates. The certificate will be issued by an independent third party certifying authority and the details of the certificate will be mentioned at the time of purchase.
Jewellery / Mounts
The diamonds in the Jewellery / Mounts will not be individually certified unless expressly mentioned at the point of placing the order. The entire Jewellery will be certified either by an independent third party certifying authority or by Silvogue.in depending on the value of the Jewellery.
Conflict Free Diamond Policy
Silvogue.in recognizes the great harm caused by conflict diamond mining / trading. Silvogue.in will not purchase, sell, contact subscribers, customers or suppliers who purchase or trade in diamonds which were used to fund conflict or traded in any way in violation of any United Nations resolution or the Kimberly Process.
Terms & Conditions of use of the website
- A) BY USING THIS WEBSITE YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT:
- You are 18 years of age or older and that your use of the Website and / or Services shall not violate any applicable law or regulation.
- All registration information you submit is truthful and accurate and that you agree to maintain the accuracy of such information.
- Your personal and non-commercial use of this Website shall be subjected to the following restriction (i) you may not modify any content of the Website, including but not limited to, any public display, description, performance, sale, rental, pricing of the product; (ii) you may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the content, or (c) remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the content. You further agree not to access or use this Website in any manner that may be harmful to the operation of this Website or its content
- You will not (a) use any product or service available on the Website and / Services for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or (c) use the Website and / or Services in any way that is unlawful, or harms Silvogue.in or any other person or entity, as determined in the Silvogue.in’s sole discretion.
- You will not post, submit, upload, distribute, or otherwise transmit or make available any software or other computer files that contain a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise impair or damage the Website and / or Services or any connected network, or otherwise interfere with any person or entity’s use or enjoyment of the Website and / or Services.
- You will not engage in any form of antisocial, disrupting, or destructive acts, including “flaming,” “spamming,” “flooding,” “trolling,” “phishing” and “griefing” as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
- You will not delete or modify any content of the Website and / or Services, including but not limited to, legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, logos, that you do not own or have express permission to modify.
- All information, content and material contained in the Website and / or Services are Silvogue.in’s copyrighted property. All trademarks, services marks, trade names, and trade dress are proprietary to Silvogue.in. No information, content or material from the Website and / or Services may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without Silvogue.in’s express written permission
- B) YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- The information, content and materials on this website and / or services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Silvogue.in and all its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors disclaim all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties on merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- in makes all reasonable efforts to display the products listed for sale on its web site(s) as accurately as possible. However, Silvogue.in cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any product color, texture or detail will be accurate. Silvogue.in does not warrant that product descriptions or other content are accurate, complete, reliable current or error free. While Silvogue.in makes every effort to ensure that the products are described and priced accurately, in the event that an item is deemed to be priced incorrectly, Silvogue.in reserves the right to refuse the sale of that item.
- in does not warrant that the functions contained in content, information and materials on the website and / or services, including, without limitation any third party sites or services linked to the website and / or services will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that the defects will be rectified, or that the website or the servers that make such content, information and materials available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the website and / or services are accessed at your own risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss of data that results from such download to your computer system.
- You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold Silvogue.in, Silvogue.in’s distributors, agents, representatives and other authorized users, and each of the foregoing entities’ respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers, and all of the foregoing entities’ respective officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, representatives, harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities and costs arising from your use of the website.
- You expressly understand that under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall the company be liable to you or any other person or entity for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, including, but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, resulting from circumstances, including but not limited to: (i) the use or the inability to use the website and / or services; or (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the website and / or services or (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the website and / or services; or (v) any other matter relating to the website and / or services.
- in or any of the foregoing entities’ respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers be relieved of all its responsibilities, if any, in the event of failure of performance resulting directly or indirectly from an act of force majeure or causes beyond the company’s reasonable control including, without limitation, acts of god, war, equipment and technical failures, electrical power failures or fluctuations, strikes, labour disputes, riots, civil disturbances, shortages of labour or materials, natural disasters, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or any reasons beyond the reasonable control of the company or any of the foregoing entities’ respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers. you further acknowledge and agree that neither the company nor any of the foregoing entities’ respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers are responsible or liable for (a) any incompatibility between the website and / or services and any other website, service, software or hardware or (b) any delays or failures you may experience with any transmissions or transactions relating to the website in an accurate or timely manner. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
- The contents on website, of manner, whatsoever, is Copyrighted work is protected under Indian Copyright Act, 1957. The unauthorized reproduction and distribution of Copyrighted Work via the internet without our express permission constitute copyright infringement under the Copyright Act, 1957. Your act of infringement of Copyrighted copyright and proprietary right makes you liable for action in law that includes prosecution under the Code of Civil Procedure, 1908 and Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- Any failure of Silvogue.in to exercise or enforce any right or provision these terms use shall not operate as waiver of right or provision.